Recirculating exhaust gasses is always a messy operation, and the interactions with your engine coolant engine oil cooler can cause all sorts of issues downstream with your EGR cooler. If you’re suffering from EGR cooler issues due to low or dirty coolant, replacing the units with our upgraded versions can solve that problem and help to keep them from cropping up again in the future.
• Kit includes all parts needed to replace both EGR coolers, horizontal and vertical, in your 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine
• Full stainless steel construction pressure tested for heavy-duty use
• All seams are fully welded
• Contains internal tubing rather than fins on the stock coolers to increase flow and minimize temperatures and chance of problems
• Fits all Ford 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engines, model years 2008-2010, including F-series trucks and E-series vans
NOTE: You can expect your parts in about 3-4 business days for most addresses, and all orders come with our 12 month no-questions-asked warranty. If you need your parts faster, call to inquire about overnight shipping options or select overnight when checking out. Most overnight requests can be processed before 1pm Eastern time, else it will ship out the follow business day.
If you need to return for any reason, no problem: give us a call so we can process your return. We’ll let you know where to send the parts back to and either ship you a replacement or process your refund as needed. You may be charged a 15% restocking fee.
For more information about shipping methods or times and our return policy, please check our Shipping and Returns page.