Ford 6.0 EGR Cooler Upgrade
Upgraded EGR cooler for the Ford 6.0 diesel engine. Less prone to clogging than the stock EGR cooler and maintains compliance with all emissions standards.
When you need the EGR in your truck operational but the constant problems of the factory part are keeping your truck off the road, our 6.0 EGR cooler replacement will function just like the stock part without all the failures and costly repairs.
• Kit includes all parts needed to replace the EGR cooler on your 6.0 Powerstroke engine
• Fits all Ford F-250, F-350, and F-450 diesel trucks from years 2004 to 2007
• Can be installed with basic tools and about 4-6 hours depending on experience
• Upgraded tube design solves the clogging problems of the honeycomb design in the stock EGR cooler
• Includes replacement intake gaskets
• Unleash the full power of your engine, increasing longevity, reducing required maintenance, and avoiding costly repairs
NOTE: You can expect your parts in about 3-4 business days for most addresses, and all orders come with our 12 month no-questions-asked warranty. If you need your parts faster, call to inquire about overnight shipping options or select overnight when checking out. Most overnight requests can be processed before 1pm Eastern time, else it will ship out the follow business day.
If you need to return for any reason, no problem: give us a call so we can process your return. We’ll let you know where to send the parts back to and either ship you a replacement or process your refund as needed. You may be charged a 15% restocking fee.
For more information about shipping methods or times and our return policy, please check our Shipping and Returns page.